Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pen Wednesday

Michele and I went to the Santa Fe Pen Show on Sunday and picked up a few things. For the next several Wednesdays, I will show you some of my pens. First up are the Retro 1951 rollerball pens, which have stainless steel barrels and a high-gloss lacquer overlay. They're affordable, nicely balanced, and feel good in the hand.

Pens and a couple pencils for everyday use. I haven't had too much luck with the pencils, which is probably just as well because I seldom use them.

Here are some Retro special editions.
L to R, patterned stainless steel, cork, flag, bamboo, custom engraved, acrylic, postage stamps, Dream Catcher glow in the dark, acrylic, brushed stainless steel numbered edition, leather, acrylic, Retro Double 8, Retro Double 8 acrylic, Retro Double 8 fountain pen, Woody, and acrylic.

5 comments:

Chuckbert said...

What a collection of pens you have! And these are just a start? Holy moly!

Write on!

RetroMag said...

Do you write with them or just sit ad admire them? Really nice!

Marion Agnew said...

Hey, Peg, speaking of red ants, have you seen this book or article? Apparently scientists want to know where to par-tay during spring break, too--and this book sends them to LANL!

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2010/03/18/traveler

P-Doobie said...

Hey, Marion! I haven't seen the book, but I'll be sure we bring it into the store. Thanks!

RetroMag, yes, I do write with them. I swap them out so that they all get a chance to come out of the pen case.

Chuckbert, yep, those are only the Retros.

Shoe said...

oooooh....aaaahhh....can't wait till next Wednesday!