Monday, March 17, 2008

A copying cat

In The Return of H*Y*M*A*N K*A*P*L*A*N by Leo Rosten, the class is discussing Christopher Columbus, who shares the same birthday as Hyman Kaplan himself. In the discussion of other explorers, Miss Caravello accuses Admiral Byrd of being a copying cat when he set out to discover the "Sout Pole." "Is only da one Columbus! No more lak--before, behinda!"

I, too, am a copying cat. Three of my four siblings have blogs that are very interesting, and everyone in the family can tell a good story. I think my postings will address quotidiana, that is, the everyday and the commonplace.

Is only da one Chuckbert, Izzy, and BobBIE-Baby! No more lak--before, behinda! Still, I'm going to be a copying cat!

5 comments:

Chuckbert said...

I am looking forward to hearing the everyday from you! This is going to be fun!

RetroMag said...

I'm glad you've joined the club. If we had been playing the dictionary game and you threw out your blog name, I'd for sure have struck out. But now that I looked it up in the dictionary, it makes sense. I eagerly anticipate your postings!

Shoe said...

Love it! Welcome!

Yay! giggle-giddy!

BobbieS53 said...

YIPPEE! You're here! I will have to post horrible technical writing for your consideration!

BobbieS53 said...

...and don't forget possOut...