Sunday, June 28, 2009

Suppertime, and the livin' is easy

Earlier I posted images of an English sparrow in the hole in the poplar. Yesterday we watched for a long time as the mother and father fed the nestlings. Click on the images to enlarge them.

Are you in there, Myron? It's time for dinner.

Just be calm. I'm regurgitating as fast as I can.

I'd really like a green chile cheeseburger instead of masticated insects.

What do I have to do to get something to eat around here?

Open wide, Myron.

Let's get it in your mouth. Don't drool.

And a cut of pie for dessert.

3 comments:

Shoe said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Chuckbert said...

Baby birds are so cute.

(Word verification: bircolon
That's almost Bird Colon. Somehow fits.)

BobbieS53 said...

Is there only one baby in the nest? They are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

(Word verif: tonestin Which could be to nesting.)