Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hailstorm update

Here's the story of the hailstorm in the Monitor/Monster/Vomiter. We filed claims with our insurance agency. The line was out the door today when I went in, and the agent said that they're going to bring a catastrophe team to Los Alamos to deal with all the claims. The skylights on the back porch were smashed up pretty badly. One of the paper-wasp nests was blown down, but we're not going to submit a claim on it. Michele's vehicles are probably totaled; we'll see.

The street sweepers were out in force today sweeping up the leaves and branches from the streets.

And here's the bruise on Michele's back this morning. As you can see, the color is more intense than it was yesterday. She said that it doesn't hurt too much. The places on her shoulder and the side of her head hurt more. The knot on the back of her head is not as big as it was yesterday.

My friend Anita took this picture.

My friend Judy took this picture of her deck.

My friend TJ took this picture of a hailstone.

And here's P-doobie in today's news.

4 comments:

Poss said...

nice article, I am proud of you

RetroMag said...

Nice article! Everybody loves the store. And you are so photogenic!

Shoe said...

Gosh, those are big hailstones! Crazy!

It was a good article, indeed. Go, p-doobie!

BobbieS53 said...

Way to go P-doobie! I am such a slug I didn't even find out about the article until today! YIPPEE! Michel, I'm glad you are doing better...