Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back in my day, we had fun with a pinhole camera and a piece of string!

Thank you, everyone who commented so nicely about the photographs from my roadtrip. Last year I bought a Nikon D40, which comes with PictureProject software, which allows me to sharpen and enhance the images, as well as use such effects as sepia tone and black-and-white. Here's an example from Wagon Mound. It's a post on a porch.





Now I've sharpened it, and I've boosted the color to make it artsy-fartsy.




And now I've changed it to sepia, for that Old West look.



3 comments:

Chuckbert said...

Artsy-fartsy is taking it too far-tsy.

And an Old West look of a real Old West scene? My head swirls.

RetroMag said...

I vote with Chuckbert. The sepia aint bad. But the color enhancement---

The photo itself is really nice!

Marion Agnew said...

In my day, we didn't have string. We played with rocks.

I like the artsy-fartsy fine, but the original is beautiful. As is.