Sunday, June 22, 2008

P-Doobie's Auto Body and Fill Dirt

I was walking past Sophie in the carport and accidentally bumped her boo-boo. The sound was sort of plasticky, and I felt the panel give a little. I pushed it hard, and it popped right back into place! TA-DA! I didn't have to take her to the body shop after all. And, using P-Doobie's Law of Compensatory Cash Flow, I now have $400.00 to spend that I would have spent on repairs.


Sophie says, "Except for a cosmetic scrape, I'm as good as new!"

4 comments:

Chuckbert said...

Wow! 400 extra bucks! Spend it wisely!

(I wouldn't recommend do-it-yourself car repair as a way to get this kind of spending money. One of these days you'd have to pay somebody to deal with the boo-boos you can't deal with yourself.)

RetroMag said...

And then again, maybe you should sell the bookstore and go into the auto repair business!

Shoe said...

Yippee!

BobbieS53 said...

I'll call you the next time one of my cars has a boo-boo!

Big. Strong. German. Girl!